Due to COVID-19, There Are Some New Protocols That You Should Be Aware Of:
- Due to social distancing requirements, we are unable to offer a shuttle bus service between the ferry dock and the beaches this season. You will have to walk or ride a bicycle between the ferry landing and the beach.
- We have removed the bicycle fee and encourage you to bring your bicycle on the ferry. There are also bicycles available for rent through Ray’s Bike Rentals (https://raysbikerentals.com/index.html)
- Face coverings must be worn at all times by all passengers inside our terminals, during the boarding process in Manhattan and at Sandy Hook, while inside the main cabins of our vessels, and during the disembarkation process.
- It is imperative to keep your groups socially distanced from other groups when queuing in NYC, while onboard the vessel, and when returning to the ferry landing at Sandy Hook Beach. Compliance will help ensure that everyone can enjoy this service for the rest of the season.
- There will be a shuttle available for disabled customers only (and one traveling companion). To maintain proper social distancing, that shuttle will only be able to take one party at a time.
- Please note that Sandy Hook prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto park grounds.
- Sandy Hook Beach ferry departures must be reserved in advance, and are only available as part of a round-trip originating in Manhattan.
- To help plan your trip, click here for a National Park Service map of Sandy Hook.