*SPECIAL: $30 Round-Trip Tickets Available for First Departures, 7 Days/Week!*
*Discounted rate not available weekends after Labor Day*
Important Information To Be Aware Of:
- Please note that Sandy Hook prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto park grounds.
- Visit McFly’s on the Hook for food, beverages, and ice cream
- Sandy Hook Beach ferry departures must be reserved in advance, and are only available as part of a round-trip originating in Manhattan.
- Campers wishing to stay across multiple days are welcome to call our office to make a reservation.
- There are also bicycles available for rent through Sandy Hook Bike Rentals
- To help plan your trip, click here for a National Park Service map of Sandy Hook
Sandy Hook Beach Shuttle Service
Complimentary shuttle service provided between the Sandy Hook Ferry Landing and several beaches within Sandy Hook: North Beach, Gunnison Beach, Beach E, and Beach D. Our shuttle buses will be waiting for you upon arrival at Sandy Hook Beach and will bring you to the beach of your choice. We’ll pick you up in the afternoon for your return to the ferry.
Weekend Shuttle Bus Departures
Weekday Shuttle Bus Departures
*These shuttle departures will take passengers to the ferry terminal in Highlands for the 5:20 PM departure.