NYC Lights & Statue of Liberty Cruise
Board a Seastreak ferry in Highlands, NJ to cruise through New York Harbor to see the twinkling lights of the world’s most iconic skyline from the water!
- Roundtrip from Highlands, NJ to/from New York Harbor
- Every Thursday and Saturday starting 7/16
Whale Watching Cruise
Board a Seastreak ferry in Highlands, NJ, cruise to the Whale Watching grounds, and witness some of the most magnificent creatures in the North Atlantic!
- Roundtrip from Highlands, NJ to/from The Whale Watching Grounds Just Offshore
- Every Saturday and Sunday starting 7/23
West Point Football Day Cruise
Go to an Army Football game at West Point by ferry from Atlantic Highlands, NJ or Battery Maritime Building Slip 5, NYC to West Point and back, timed to the game. Buy ferry tickets or game + ferry combo tickets through us.
- Atlantic Highlands, NJ and New York City to West Point and back
- Dates / times vary
Fall Foliage Cruise
Enjoy a beautiful, non-stop, narrated fall foliage day cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson River
- Highlands, NJ or West 39th St, NYC and Then Up The Hudson River For Site Seeing
- Saturdays and Sundays, October 3 - November 15
New Year’s Eve Cruise
Treat yourself to an unforgettable New Year’s Eve on our cruise through New York Harbor to see the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty!
- Highlands, NJ to the New York harbor for the fireworks show and back
- December 31, 2019; Board 9pm and Depart 9:30pm
Providence / Bristol Fireworks Cruises
Board a Seastreak ferry in Providence, RI and cruise to the 4th of July fireworks shows in Bristol and Providence from the best, most envied seat in Rhode Island.
- Providence Ferry Terminal to the fireworks shows in Bristol and Providence.
- Bristol on July 3rd departing at 8:00pm, & Providence on July 4th Departing at 7:00pm
Get Discounts & Updates
Sign up for our occasional email newsletter to receive discounts and learn about the latest events and Seastreak developments, like new routes and schedules, daytrip and getaway locations, and more.