At a Glance
Treat yourself to an unforgettable New Year’s Eve on our cruise through New York Harbor to see the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty!
- Highlands, NJ to the New York harbor for the fireworks show and back
- December 31, 2019; Board 9pm and Depart 9:30pm
- ~ 4h roundtrip
- $169 / person
Treat your special someone to an unforgettable evening
Tickets include a premium open bar until 12:00am, passed hors d’oeuvres and a champagne toast!
- Get the Best View of the New Year’s Fireworks
Stay warm and cozy inside and watch the lights through our panoramic windows, or step outside on deck and witness New York Harbor lit up in a stunning pyrotechnic display as the clock strikes 12.
- Celebrate in Style
Onboard you’ll find amenities like: plush airline-style seating, satellite T.V., a well equipped bar, and lots of leg room.
- Scrumptious Hors D’oeuvres, Served With A Smile
Our passed hors d’oeuvres are delicious, and our crew will be delighted to welcome you aboard! Here is a sampling of our menu from last year :
Sliced Filet Mignon served on toasted garlic crostini with horseradish cream
Grilled Shrimp Skewers with basil, pine nuts, fresh basil, roasted tomatoes, and lemon dressing
Grilled Vegetable Napoleons layered goat cheese, rosemary skewer
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan cheese
Coconut Crusted Chicken pineapple ginger sauce
Tuna Tartar scallion, cilantro, red pepper, cucumber cup, sweet wasabi dressing
Petite Crab Cakes southwestern remoulade
Grilled Crostini truffle goat cheese, shiitake, red pepper tapenade
Petite Baked Brie Tartlets fresh raspberries
Bruschetta fresh plum tomato relish with basil, garlic, onion, and red peppers, pesto croutons
Antipasto roasted vegetables, salami, provolone, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, and roasted garlic cloves, over baby greens
Cheese Platter an assortment of imported and domestic cheeses served with fresh fruit and crackers
Assorted Mini Pastries
“This is an awesome way to spend New Year's Eve!! We went last year and it was a great time! Nothing missing except a huge bill like other similar trips cost!! Very very worth the cost. You get to pick your type of outfit...from casual attire or glamorous "putting on the ritz"! The entire crew handled the guests and boat with great service and went over & beyond with everything they did! We r going again this year and know it will be a great way to ring In 2017 ?????????! If you have a thought of "possibly" going...just do it! I can promise u it is a New Year's Eve celebration you will never forget!!”Joni P.
“Loved it last New Year's!!!! Was great and would recommend it to everyone!!!!”John S.
“Had a fantastic time!!!! Can't wait till next year!!!”Seastreak Customer
“Good time had by all. Great group of revelers and yes the DJ was awesome!”Seastreak Customer
“Had a Great Time -- I Recommend It To Everyone!!!!!!”Seastreak Customer
Schedule & Pricing
Buy your tickets online, in advance. The cruise sells out every year!
|Departing from Highlands, NJ|
|Boarding Time||Cruise Departure Time||Highlands, NJ Arrival Time|
|9:00 PM||9:30 PM||Approx. 1:00 AM|
|Adult (Ages 21 & Older)|
Ticket Office Hours
M-F: 5am - 8am, 11:30am - 9pm
Sat/Sun: 8am - 8pm
Directions, Nearby Amenities, Additional Details
- Bike Rack
- Covered Waiting Area
- Free Daytime Parking
- Free Overnight Parking (restrictions apply)
- Handicap Accessibility
Logistics & What to KnowView All FAQs
- Because we’ll be having an open bar and champagne toast, we do ask that everyone who attends be 21 years of age or over.
- Please arrive, park, and be prepared for boarding at the scheduled boarding time to ensure we get a timely departure.
- The date and time for an events departure or arrival are subject to change by the event organizers; such rescheduling does not constitute cancellation on the part of Seastreak. If there is a change in time, Seastreak will notify you by phone or email.
- All purchases related to this event are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.