At a Glance
Board a Seastreak ferry in Highlands, NJ and cruise to Manhattan’s East River to view Macy’s 4th of July fireworks show from the best, most envied seat in the city.
- Highlands, NJ to the East River for the fireworks show and back
- July 4, 2019; Board 5:30pm and Depart 6:30pm
- ~ 4h to 5h roundtrip
- $90 / person
New York City's most amazing fireworks view, bar none.
What’s better than a round trip Seastreak cruise with breathtaking sunset views of Manhattan after dark? How about adding a front row seat to Macy’s 4th of July fireworks show in between! Depart Highlands, NJ shortly before sunset, cruise to the East River to watch the show on our open air top deck, and then check out your favorite Manhattan sites aglow in the city lights. Tickets for this event always sell out, so book yours now to reserve your seat.
- Unbeatable view of the best Independence Day fireworks show in the country
We sail the ferry up the East River to the perfect and safe viewing distance of the fireworks. You’ll feel like they’re right on top and all around you. This is the way the show was meant to be seen.
- Fun and relaxation, without the traffic or crowds
Relax and enjoy the beautiful summer weather while we cruise you to the fireworks. Free parking at our Highlands, NJ ferry terminal included.
- The fastest and most convenient way to see the show
Besides the unparalleled views of Manhattan’s premier 4th of July fireworks show, there’s no faster or more convenient way to get there and back than aboard our Seastreak ferries.
“My Mom and I took the Seastreak Ferry to the Macy's Fireworks Spectacular last night. It was an AMAZING experience, and we plan to go again next year!!”Suzanne L.
“Great display! I have enjoyed this trip a couple of times.”Patricia D.
“ I did this once a few years ago, great experience!”Seastreak Customer
“I loved how close we got to get to the fireworks in the New York Harbor. We just stayed right there like they were all around us. The perfect view.”Seastreak Customer
“Last time I tried to do the train/subway combo because traffic gives me anxiety; that was a mistake. Seastreak was by far the best experience I've ever had getting to and watching the fireworks.”Seastreak Customer
Schedule & Pricing
Buy your tickets online, in advance. The cruise sells out every year!
|Departing from Highlands, NJ|
|Boarding Time||Fireworks Departure Time||Highlands, NJ Arrival Time|
|5:30 PM||6:30 PM||Approx. 11:00 PM|
|Adult (Ages 0 & Older)|
Ticket Office Hours
M-F: 5am - 8am, 11:30am - 9pm
Sat/Sun: 8am - 8pm
Directions, Nearby Amenities, Additional Details
- Bike Rack
- Covered Waiting Area
- Free Daytime Parking
- Free Overnight Parking (restrictions apply)
- Handicap Accessibility
Logistics & What to KnowView All FAQs
- The full cruise is approximately 4h to 5h but subject to the schedule of the fireworks show. We will stay for the entire duration of the fireworks prior to starting the return trip back to Highlands, NJ, even if the show is going longer than scheduled.
- Please arrive, park, and be prepared for boarding at the scheduled boarding time to ensure we get a timely departure.
- The date and time for an events departure or arrival are subject to change by the event organizers; such rescheduling does not constitute cancellation on the part of Seastreak. If there is a change in time, Seastreak will notify you by phone or email.
- All purchases related to this event are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.