Ticket Office Hours
M-F: 5:00am - 8:30am, 3:30 pm - 8:00pm
- Bike Rack
- Covered Waiting Area
- Easy Access to NYC Transit Buses
- Free Daytime Parking
- Free Overnight Parking (restrictions apply)
- Free Single-Night Overnight Parking
- Handicap Accessibility
- Parking is free.
- There are 1,000 parking spaces available at the Belford facility.
From Garden State Parkway (north or south)
- Garden State Parkway, exit 117 to Route 36 East. Follow Route 36 for approximately 6 miles. Follow LOCAL directions below.
- From Route 36 East: Follow Route 36 into the town of Belford. Take the jug handle for Main Street on the right and cross over Route 36 heading towards the ocean. Follow Main Street to end and make a right. Go over the small bridge and follow the road to the ferry terminal.
- From Route 36 West: Follow Route 36 into the town of Belford. Make a right onto Main Street. Follow Main Street to the end and make a right. Go over small bridge and follow the road to the ferry terminal.
Fall Foliage Cruise to Milton, NY
Apple picking, vineyard hopping, sight-seeing, and a stunning cruise up the Hudson River
- Apple picking, vineyard hopping, sight-seeing, and a stunning cruise up the Hudson River
- Select Weekends, October 8-November 11
Lighthouse Tour Series
Join us for lighthouse tours narrated by the National Lighthouse Museum!
- Belford, NJ
- Sunday, June 4th, 2023
Sunday, July 9th, 2023
Sunday, August 6th, 2023
Sunday, September 10th, 2023
Saturday, October 28th, 2023
NYC Sunday Brunch Cruise
Treat yourself like a VIP on a Seastreak NYS Sunday Brunch Cruise! You’ll love our delicious buffet of delicious breakfast favorites and local specialties. You’ll make memories that will last a lifetime!
- Belford, NJ
- January 15, 29; February 12, 26; April 30; May 14
New York City 4th of July Fireworks Cruise
Board a Seastreak ferry in Highlands, NJ and cruise to Manhattan’s East River to view the NYC 4th of July fireworks show from the best, most envied seat in the city.
- Belford, NJ or Highlands, NJ to the East River for the fireworks show and back
- July 4, 2023; Board 5:30pm and Depart 6:30pm
Staten Island Historical Cruise
Travel around Staten Island and learn all about the area’s rich history.
- Board in Belford, NJ or Staten Island, NY and travel around Staten Island
- Saturdays - February 18, March 18