At a Glance
Board a Seastreak ferry in Highlands, NJ to cruise through New York Harbor to see the twinkling lights of the world’s most iconic skyline from the water!
- Roundtrip from Highlands, NJ to/from New York Harbor
- Every Saturday evening starting May 14th, 2022 through October 8th, 2022 and Every Thursday evening starting June 30th, 2022 through September 1st, 2022
- ~ 2.5 hours
- $35 All Ages
See the Best of the New York Harbor Sites by Water
- Wave hello to Lady Liberty, marvel at New York’s iconic bridges, and witness the towering One World Trade Center
Departing from Highlands, NJ, we sail through Sandy Hook Bay, past Earl Naval Weapons Station, the tip of Sandy Hook, Romer Shoal, and West Bank lighthouses, Coney Island, under the spectacular Verrazzano Narrows Bridge, and up the Hudson River to Manhattan. Once we enter New York harbor, we will head to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island for some amazing photo ops, then up the West Side of Manhattan, past the Battery, around the tip of Lower Manhattan, and finally arriving at the breathtaking Brooklyn Bridge.
- Fun and relaxing, without the traffic or crowds.
Kick back, relax, enjoy the warm evening breezes, and leave the driving to us. There’s plenty of room to spread out and enjoy a cool beverage while taking in the city skyline.
- Our vessels are well equipped with the comforts of home, but with a MUCH better view.
We have plenty of spacious airline-style seating spanning across multiple decks. You can enjoy the view from the outside decks, or sit comfortably inside in the air-conditioned cabin. Onboard you’ll find amenities like satellite T.V., a well-equipped bar, and lots of leg-room, and all of our vessels are equipped with the right technology to make for a smooth ride.
Schedule & Pricing
Tickets can be purchased online.
Departure & Arrival Times
|Departing from Highlands, NJ|
|Departure Time||Return Time|
|6:45 PM||9:15 PM|
|All Ages||Exchange Fee|
An exchange fee will be charged for any changes made to reservations.
Ticket Office Hours
M-F: 5:00am - 9:00am, 11:30am - 8:30pm
Sat/Sun: 8:00am - 7:30pm
Directions, Nearby Amenities, Additional Details
- Bike Rack
- Covered Waiting Area
- Free Daytime Parking
- Free Overnight Parking (restrictions apply)
- Handicap Accessibility
Logistics & What to KnowView All FAQs
- The full sunset cruise is approximately 2.5 hours and departs from Highlands, NJ.
- Be sure to bring a camera to share the spectacular scenery with friends and family.
- In addition to many notable buildings across the NYC skyline, here are just a few of the many sites you will see, in no particular order, while on the New York City and Sandy Hook site-seeing cruise: the Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Governors Island, Manhattan Bridge, Naval Weapons Stations (NWS) Earle, Romer Shoal Lighthouse, Sandy Hook Lighthouse, South Street Seaport, Verrazano Bridge, Wall Street, and the Woolworth Building.