Ticket Office Hours
*None - departures are for beach visitors only.*
*Please note that Sandy Hook prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto park grounds.*
To Sandy Hook Beaches
- Handicap Accessibility
- Sandy Hook, part of Gateway National Park, is a barrier spit approximately 6 miles long and from 0.1 to 1.0 mile wide, and is located at the northernmost tip of the Jersey shore.
- As a Seastreak customer, you can access any of the park’s beaches fee-free.
- As Sandy Hook is a large park, it is suggested that visitors take advantage of our complimentary shuttle bus service providing easy access to the ocean-side beaches.
- Please note that Sandy Hook prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto park grounds.
- North Beach – The park’s widest beach
- Gunnison – Clothing optional
- Beach E – Great for families and kids
- Beach D – Great for families and kids