At a Glance
Board a Seastreak ferry in New Bedford, MA to cruise through New Bedford Harbor and Buzzards Bay to take in the rich history of southeast Massachusetts!
- Roundtrip cruise through New Bedford Harbor and Buzzards Bay
- Saturday, July 29th, 2023
Saturday, August 5th, 2023
Saturday, August 12th, 2023
Friday, August 18th, 2023
Saturday, August 19th, 2023
Saturday, August 26th, 2023
Saturday, September 2nd, 2023
- ~ 2.5 hours
- $39 All Ages
See the best of the New Bedford Harbor and Buzzards Bay
- Take in the sites of historic New Bedford from the water
Departing from New Bedford, MA, we sail down the Acushnet River and through the New Bedford hurricane barrier into Buzzards Bay. Along the route you’ll see the Palmer Island lighthouse, first illuminated in 1849 during the golden age of the American whaling era, the remains of Fort Phoenix, which date back to the Revolutionary War, various fish houses, and many other historic sites.
- Fun and relaxing, the perfect summer night out
Kick back, relax, enjoy the warm evening breezes, and leave the driving to us. There’s plenty of room to spread out and enjoy a cool beverage while taking in the views.
- Our vessels are well equipped with the comforts of home, but with a MUCH better view.
We have plenty of spacious airline-style seating spanning across multiple decks. You can enjoy the view from the outside decks, or sit comfortably inside in the air-conditioned cabin. Onboard you’ll find amenities like satellite T.V., a well-equipped bar, and lots of leg-room, and all of our vessels are equipped with the right technology to make for a smooth ride.
Schedule & Pricing
Tickets can be purchased online.
Departure & Arrival Times
|Departing from New Bedford, MA|
|Departure Time||Return Time|
|6:45 PM||9:15 PM|
|All Ages||Exchange Fee|
An exchange fee will be charged for any changes made to reservations.
Ticket Office Hours
Mon- Thurs: 5:00 AM- 6:00 AM; 1:00 PM- 3:30 PM
Fri: 5:00 AM- 7:00 AM; 1:00 PM- 3:30 PM
Sat- Sun: 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM
Directions, Nearby Amenities, Additional Details
- Bike Rack
- Covered Waiting Area
- Enterprise Rentals
- Handicap Accessibility
- Valet and Offsite Parking
Logistics & What to KnowView All FAQs
- The full sunset cruise is approximately 2.5 hours and departs from New Bedford, MA.
- Be sure to bring a camera to share the spectacular scenery with friends and family.
- The tour is self-guided, and we have found our customers love using some of their favorite online reference sites or apps on their own devices using our high-speed, free, onboard wi-fi during the tour to learn more about different sites along the way.
- Here are just a few of the many sites you will see, in no particular order, while on the New Bedford sunset cruise: New Bedford harbor, State terminal, fish houses, South terminal, Palmer Island Lighthouse (first lit in 1849), New Bedford hurricane barrier, Butler Flats lighthouse (first lit in 1898), Fort Phoenix, Clarks Point and Fort Rodman, Apponagansett Bay, Round Hill Point, and the Cuttyhunk and Elizabeth islands.