West Point Football Day Cruise
Go to an Army Football game at West Point by ferry from Atlantic Highlands, NJ or Wall St., NYC to West Point and back, timed to the game. Buy ferry tickets or game + ferry combo tickets through us.
- Atlantic Highlands, NJ and New York City to West Point and back
- Dates / times vary
New York City and Sandy Hook Bay Site-Seeing Cruise
Board a Seastreak ferry in New York City or New Jersey to cruise through the New York Harbor, historic Highlands and Atlantic Highlands, and Sandy Hook point to see some of the world’s most iconic features from the water!
- Roundtrip from New Jersey's Highlands or Atlantic Highlands or New York City's Wall St. or E. 35th St ports
- Multiple times daily, year-round
New York City 4th of July Fireworks Cruise
Board a Seastreak ferry in Highlands, NJ and cruise to Manhattan’s East River to view Macy’s 4th of July fireworks show from the best, most envied seat in the city.
- Highlands, NJ to the East River for the fireworks show and back
- July 4, 2020; Board 5:30pm and Depart 6:30pm
Fall Foliage Cruise to Cold Spring
Enjoy a beautiful, narrated fall foliage day cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson river with a stop in the historic Cold Spring, NY.
- Highlands, NJ or Wall St., NYC up the Hudson River to Cold Spring, NY and back
- Weekends, October 5 - November 10
New Year’s Eve Cruise
Treat yourself to an unforgettable New Year’s Eve on our cruise through New York Harbor to see the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty!
- Highlands, NJ to the New York harbor for the fireworks show and back
- December 31, 2019; Board 9pm and Depart 9:30pm
Fall Foliage Brunch Cruise
Treat yourself like a VIP on a Seastreak Fall Foliage Brunch Cruise up the Hudson River! You’ll love our buffet of delicious breakfast favorites and local specialties. With our live narrator describing the magnificent sites you’ll see, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime!
- Highlands, NJ up the Hudson River and back
- October 12, 19, 26
Providence / Bristol Fireworks Cruises
Board a Seastreak ferry in Providence, RI and cruise to the 4th of July fireworks shows in Bristol and Providence from the best, most envied seat in Rhode Island.
- Providence Ferry Terminal to the fireworks shows in Bristol and Providence.
- Bristol on July 3rd departing at 8:00pm, & Providence on July 4th Departing at 7:00pm
Get Discounts & Updates
Sign up for our occasional email newsletter to receive discounts and learn about the latest events and Seastreak developments, like new routes and schedules, daytrip and getaway locations, and more.