- Covered Waiting Area
- Handicap Accessibility
Just walking down Main Street gives one a stroll into the past, with great shopping and eating thrown in for good measure. For architecture buffs one is dazzled by the Colonial and Victorian architectural styles in this beautifully preserved 19th-century village. Take a walk down any side street and you will be even more dazzled by all the little gardens and architectural details of the old homes that make up the village.
Cold Spring’s Main Street is a unique collection of stores that slope down to the east bank of the Hudson. Stores include antique shops, coffee houses, restaurants with outdoor dining, and river’s edge park areas with a Gazebo & benches overlooking the Hudson.
Check out Coldspringliving.com for lots of great local information about places to explore and things to do on your next visit to this quaint village.
Here is a great article in Time Out New York about their recent visit to Cold Spring.
Fall Foliage Cruise to Cold Spring, NY
Enjoy a beautiful, narrated fall foliage cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson River to Cold Spring
- Enjoy a beautiful, narrated fall foliage day cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson River
- Weekends, September 16-November 13
West Point Tour & Fall Foliage Cruise
Bring history to life on a West Point campus tour!
- Enjoy a beautiful, narrated fall foliage day cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson River to West Point for a tour
- Select Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays, September-November 2022
Fall Foliage Cruise to Bear Mountain
Enjoy a beautiful, narrated fall foliage cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain.
- Enjoy a beautiful, fall foliage day cruise from NJ and NYC up the Hudson River
- Fridays & Weekends, September 16-November 13