- Bike Rack
- Covered Waiting Area
- Easy Access to NYC Transit Buses
- The Brookfield Place terminal features some limited covered waiting areas and benches; during inclement weather appropriate protective clothing for wind, rain, or snow is recommended.
- This port is a convenient walk to the bus and subway stops, as well as the Brookfield Place shopping center, Irish Hunger Memorial, and Conrad Hotel.
Mass Transit Connections
- 1, 2, 3 trains to Chambers St.
- A, C trains to Chambers St./World Trade Center/Canal St.
- Free Downtown Connection to Murray St./North End Ave.
- There are several parking garages within walking distance of the ferry terminal