Ticket Office Hours
None - Free shuttle service
To World Financial Center
Looking to head over to the west side of lower Manhattan? No worries, we’ve got you covered with our complimentary shuttle bus service. Free for Seastreak customers, our shuttle is timed to meet many of our AM arrivals and PM departures at the Wall St. terminal, and it will take you over to the World Financial Center and Chelsea, and back.
- Operates Monday – Friday.
- Shuttle will pick-up and drop-off where Pier 11 meets South Street.
- Present a valid Seastreak ticket to board.
- World Financial Center shuttle bus stop: Murray Street at the rear of the Goldman Sachs building adjacent to the Embassy Suites Hotel.
- Morning departures from the Wall St. terminal will stop first at World Financial Center and then continue on to the Citi Building at 388 Greenwich St.
- The afternoon returns to the Wall St. terminal will stop first at the Citi Building at 388 Greenwich St. and then continue on to World Financial Center.
- Please note the World Financial Center and Citi Building are the only stops the shuttle bus driver will be authorized to make.